Wow! Even with a week of sickness, that went by quick! Though as previously mentioned, I am going to repeat this stage. I don’t think my efforts were good enough: I’d been doing the lat pulldowns wrong, and completely missed out the negative chinups and pushups, AND I also only learned how to do an incline reverse crunch today… That’s pretty poor. I’ll definitely make a better effort this time around! The exercises I have been doing are really really good, though!
So, what’s been going on in the gym this week?
- Barbell split squat is now up to 40kg/4reps
- Dumbbell single-arm rows are up to 16kg/4reps
- Barbell reverse lunges are at 16kg/4reps also (limited by my arm strength)
- Stalled on dumbbell push presses (9kg/4reps), due to neck strain
- Up to 45kg/2reps on lat pulldowns
- Back extension at 6kg… I really need to bring some weights downstairs for these to be more challenging.
So, more of this on Monday! Bigger, better, and more badass.